Relating to Visitors and Societies
Organisers of visiting parties are held responsible for their members and should read the conditions below before booking.
- All facilities of Kendal Golf Club are available to visitors and members of visiting societies on the day.
- A booking cannot be regarded as definite until a deposit as requested is received. An acknowledgement and receipt will be sent to you. Deposits paid will be credited to the final account, which is payable on the day of the event to the professional.
- The whole or part of the deposit may be refundable up to six weeks of the booked date. Cancellation after this time will result in the forfeit of the deposit paid.
- Final numbers must be advised to the Professional at least 7 days prior to the event, detailing those requiring the full package plus any additional golfers only, or meal guests only.
- Any format of play with two, three or fourball matches is allowed, with the exception of fourball strokeplay matches.
- All matches to commence from the first tee on the yellow/red markers unless directed by the Professional. Starting times must be strictly observed. DO NOT PLAY FROM THE FIRST TEE UNTIL THE GREEN IS CLEAR.
- Kendal Golf Club cannot be held responsible in any way for damage, loss or injury to property, persons or vehicles. It is expected that visitors will be fully insured against such contingencies.
- Visitors are expected to observe the rules of golf, etiquette and dress code both on the course and in the clubhouse.
- DRESS CODE COURSE – All proprietary golf-wear produced specifically for the purpose of playing golf. In shoe, ankle or knee length sports socks, footwear suitable for the purpose of playing golf. What is not acceptable:- Scruffy or worn clothing, beach attire, vests, denim jeans or shorts, track suits and hooded sweatshirts.
- DRESS CODE CLUBHOUSE – Smart casual is the preferred dress, trainers and denim are acceptable. Clean golfing attire including flat soled (non spike) golf shoes. Footwear is required.
If you have any questions or queries that are not answered above or elsewhere on this website please contact us using our contact form.